I went to Vision Bristol 2014 which is a creative/digital/web conference operating out of the Arnolfini in Bristol on the 12th and 13th of November. This was the first time I’ve attended this conference and mostly went for it to get a better idea of the Bristol creative scene. It’s a great conference by many ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.