Lately I’ve been taking some time out of my career path and job search to really look at what’s important to me in life. Work is a huge part of my life, I adore the work I do and I know I’m happiest when my design and research skills are being put to good use in ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.