I recently left my job at Confused.com of which I had been there for 3 years and 8 months. I was looking for a new job for around 4 months prior to me leaving. There are many reasons I wanted to leave Confused.com and equally many reasons I really didn’t want to leave, but this ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.