I spent a 4 month period of freelance time at a small electronic company in rural Wales. While there I helped them to build both their core business (metre electronics for a worldwide audience) and their R&D department in partnership with the University of South Wales Phd department in Cardiff called, British Research.
The work produced for this company included:
- A cutting-edge website for sales and marketing purposes.
- A brand and set of guidelines for both their key businesses.
- Extensive product photography.
- A series of printed brochures and other collateral for exhibitions and conferences.
- Training staff up on the back-end of the website build.