Eriol at Birmingham Design festival speaking on ‘Design for Crisis’ I’ve been tremendously privileged to tour several talks across the UK, Europe, Canada, North America, Asia and Africa ( I’m looking at you next South America, Oceania & Australia!). My most widely known and requested talk is ‘Diverse representations in design and awkward conversations with ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.