Close up photo of blue butterflies in a museum exhibition case. The pins either side of their small bodies barely visible. Trigger warnings: This article will reference some personal stories of emotional and physical abuse. Are the abused, to whom it is second nature to subdue or even deny their own existence, the ones who ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.