It’s a Saturday afternoon in Autumn. The large board-room of a rented out tech office space has had it’s one polished 20+ person table removed in favour of 6 different smaller tables. One or two people are seated in each space with large sheets of paper pens and other paraphernalia associated with ‘brainstorming’. There’s a ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.