I’ve spoken about in-house design publicly three times, at three events at quite different time in my life/career. The first was at Reasons to be Creative conference in Brighton as one of the elevator pitchers. The second was the same talk, extended into 20 minutes and given at Design Stuff Cardiff (This talk uses my old birth name not my chosen name) ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.