SWUX is a monthly meet up in Bristol where people who work in and around UX get together and listen to speakers on the subject. I was asked to join a panel of speakers to give my perspective on pertinent UX topics like interaction design, research, psychology, building a UX career and the future of ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.