So after I did my elevator pitch at Reasons to be Creative 2014 in sunny Brighton I was invited by the lovely team at Design Stuff Cardiff to eke-out my 3 minute talk into a full 20-30 minute talk. With more personal stories and detail on each slide you can now watch me awkwardly exist ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.