Hi all, I recently spoke at Reasons to be Creative conference in Brighton as one of the elevator pitchers. Despite being knocked-out cold on Tuesday (rehearsal day) with the nastiest bug I’ve had in a long time (which stopped me from eating for a whole day and resulted in me elegantly passing out in Brighton ...
- The State of Responsible IoT 2019 report
- 2019 in conferences and workshops
- Conducting research in the emergency services and disaster response sector — Exercising empathy and understanding in context.
- Can experiencing and understanding abuse and trauma make me a good user experience designer?
- LGBTQ+ folk are internally mapping all day, every day.